Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Derrick D Payne has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Derrick D Payne has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Most horrible experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Derrick D Payne - Posted on June 1st, 2016
If you would like to experience the most horrible service ever, please do visit Dr. Payne. His staff doesn't bother with the basic etiquette of customer service. They behave as if we are there as per their convenience and not the other way around. I was visiting the dentist for the first time. His receptionist gave me an appointment for 4 pm and never asked me to come in early to fill out the paperwork. They have most unacceptable payment terms. I have never seen such payment terms with any doctor yet. Inspite of the payment term, I asked the receptionist if I could meet Dr. Payne, she said that as its 0430 pm now and they close at 5, we need to reschedule. She allowed 2 patients to go in before me who had their appointments later than mine. When I tried to reason with her, she said she is going to call security several times and ignored all my questions. Already dentists are only concerned to make money out of you instead of thinking of your well being, on top of that I meet such a receptionist. When I asked her for her name, she just asked me to leave the establishment. I am not the only one who has faced such behavior from her. This is common behavior for this office. I would really ask you to think twice before visiting this doctor. I tried to contact the dentist via email but didn't get any response. So do they accept such a behavior from their staff?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Derrick D Payne - Posted on March 4th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Derrick D Payne accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDERRICK D PAYNE DDS, 4466 Elvis Presley Blvd Ste 241, Memphis, TN
Dr. Derrick D Payne is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Memphis, TN.