Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Derrick Reid has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Derrick Reid has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Derrick Reid has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I've been going to the same dental office for years. Today was my first encounter with Dr. Reid. I had my top 3rd molar extracted. Dr. Reid was polite and made small talk while he numbed my mouth. After the procedure I had extreme pain behind my eyes, cheek bones, & the side of my head. I told Dr. Reid & he looked puzzled & acted like it was not a big deal. He prescribed Tylenol 3 to me & told me that my headache was probably from anxiety. Going to the dentist doesn't stress me & I had already told him that. I went home and took my meds as prescribed & 2 hrs later I'm still in pain with a severe migraine. I wouldn't refer him to my friends and family.
Dr. Derrick Reid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmbassy Dental, 3189 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN
Dr. Derrick Reid is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Nashville, TN.