Is Dr. Desmon Brown the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Desmon Brown has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Desmon Brown has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 140
Pain free wisdom teeth removal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Desmon Brown - Posted on December 24th, 2018
Doctor Brown was incredibly professional as he took out my wisdom teeth and my fiance's in the same month. We were both pain free within 2 or 3 days and the swelling peaked at 3 days and reduced rapidly after that. Neither of us got dry sockets even though we did several things wrong and we were both literally up and moving by the end of the 1st day despite our wisdom teeth being severely impacted and horizontal. Couldn't be happier and could not have picked a better doctor!
Wisdom teeth extraction
Self-verified patient of Dr. Desmon Brown - Posted on November 29th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Desmon Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Desmon Brown's office for more information.
8555 N. River Road Suite 160 Indianapolis, IN : (317) 548-0435
More about Dr. Desmon Brown
Dr. Desmon Brown is a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Indianapolis area. Dr. Brown is experienced in Dental Implants, Extractions and Prosthodontics. He is also a Diplomate of ...
Locations & DirectionsTurningPoint Dental Implant Center, 8555 N. River Road Suite 160, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Desmon Brown is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.