Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Diane L Abbey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Diane L Abbey has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diane L Abbey - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
The best dentist ever!! We love her!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diane L Abbey - Posted on June 22nd, 2017
I love Dr Abbey. We have been seeing her for over 15 years! She and her hygienist and office staff are phenomenal. Genuine caring, and excellent at what they do. There is no other dentist for me!!
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Diane L Abbey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Diane L Abbey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Memphis, TN.