Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane T Arel
Dr. Diane T Arel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Harrison, OH. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Diane T Arel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Diane T Arel has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
30 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Diane T Arel
Dr. Diane Arel, DDS, MAGD - Harrison Dentist - Art of Smiles Dentistry Dr. Arel, a graduate of the Indiana University School of Dentistry, is a general dentist with a special interest in Cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Arel has an eye for esthetics and a passion for creating beautiful smile transformations. Since she began practice in 1988, Dr. Arel’s patients have benefited from the confidence that comes with a brilliant, healthy smile. Armed with their increased self assurance and .potential, her patients often experience professional advancement and personal satisfaction. Dr. Arel has received extensive training from the Pankey Institute, one of the most prestigious learning institutes for dentists. Her numerous hours of continuing education place her among the elite class of dentists that perform exceptional esthetic and restorative procedures. Dr. Arel is an active member of the following Dental Associations: American Dental Association (ADA) Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) Excellence in dentistry begins with a careful co-diagnosis and treatment plan to establish the goals we will achieve together. Communication and long-term relationships are important to us. Let us know what is on your mind and ask questions. We will help you realize an investment in yourself pays dividends for a lifetime. We are caring, skilled professionals, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care. We want all our patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their dental health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
Locations & DirectionsART OF SMILE DENTISTRY, 1008 Harrison Ave, Harrison, OH
Dr. Diane T Arel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Harrison, OH.