- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Costigan DDS
Dr. Diane Costigan, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Redondo Beach, CA. Their specialties include undefined. They speak English.
Dr. Diane Costigan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Diane Costigan Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1815 Via El Prado Ste 200 Redondo Beach , CA 90277
More about Dr. Diane Costigan
Dr. Diane Costigan Dr. Diane Costigan was the founder of our existing practice and has spent most of her career as a cosmetic dentist in the Hollywood Riviera / Redondo Beach area. After working with Dr. Michael Fulbright for three years, she decided to turn the practice over to him so that she could enjoy more time with her family and grandchildren. Dr. Costigan graduated from the University of California San Francisco Dental School and attends more than 100 hours of continuing dental education courses each year. She practices with an emphasis on aesthetic / cosmetic dentistry. She participates in the USC Odontic Seminar and has taught a course on occlusion for dental students for more than 20 years. In addition, Dr. Costigan is an active member of the community and many dental organizations including: American Dental Association (ADA) California Dental Association (CDA) West LA Dental Society Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce Contact our restorative and cosmetic dentistry practice to schedule an appointment with Dr. Diane Costigan or any of our cosmetic and implant dentists who serve patients from Redondo Beach, Torrance, Long Beach, and throughout Southern California.