Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Hughes DDS
Dr. Diane Hughes, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rio Rancho, NM. She has 25 years of experience. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Diane Hughes has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 1
Mom of 2 Patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Diane Hughes - Posted on March 25th, 2015
25 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Temple University Health System
Dr. Diane Hughes Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Diane Hughes's office for more information.
2401D Cabezon Blvd SE Ste 104 Rio Rancho, NM : (505) 891-5145
More about Dr. Diane Hughes
About Dr. Hughes Dr. Diane Hughes is new to New Mexico, but by no means new to orthodontics. Dr. Hughes is an accomplished, board certified orthodontist who relocated from New York City with her family in 2007. In Manhattan, Dr. Hughes operated her own practice where she treated patients of all ages with a variety of orthodontic needs. She felt fortunate to treat children, parents and grandparents from the same families, truly a family affair! Dr. Hughes was a faculty member of the orthodontic department of New York University School of Dentistry and the dental departments of New York Presbyterian Hospital and Albert Einstein Yeshiva University. At these renowned institutions, Dr. Hughes taught orthodontics to other dentists in training and treated patients with the most complex orthodontic problems. Dr. Hughes was the recipient of numerous academic awards from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where she earned her dental and orthodontic degrees. She was chosen as a representative of the American Association of Orthodontists to appear on the Today Show and CNN news. Dr. Hughes is married to Dr. Christopher Larmour, of Westside Oral Surgery. They have one son, Gregory, in elementary school. They enjoy skiing and scuba diving together. Dr. Hughes enjoys early morning runs with her dogs. She is involved with EnchantMutts, a New Mexico animal rescue group. Dr. Hughes is fortunate to work with a highly qualified and caring team. Lynn DiVincenzo, treatment and scheduling coordinator, has over ten years experience in the orthodontic field. Tiffany Pennebaker, scheduling coordinator. Lori Lindseth, office manager, has over 10 years of dental experience. We have a state of the art facility and are fully computerized with digital photography, x-rays and tooth models. Thank you for choosing our office. We look forward to getting to know you!
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Diane Hughes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rio Rancho, NM.