Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Diane L Lide
Dr. Diane L Lide, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Frisco, TX. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane L Lide has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Diane L Lide has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 5
Absolutely terrible experience! My 4-year old DS chipped his front tooth over the holidays. I called the office, talked to Dr.Lide, sent her a picture of the tooth. She said it can wait. So I scheduled an appointment to address the issue during working hours. When we got to the office no one was talking about the tooth. They convinced me that he absolutely requires cleaning, then a full set of x-rays and finally said that we need a separate appointment to fix the tooth because they need to perform anesthesia/ sedation ... When I questioned the necessity of such an invasive treatment plan, Dr. Lide got extremely defensive. At which point we just left. We got a second opinion, two actually. We saw a different pediatric dentist and I also asked my dentist (who has kids) to give me her professional opinion. Both dentists were shocked at the treatment we received at Dr. Lide's office. Both said that the chip is so minor, they would not recommend putting a bonding on it, much less putting a child through sedation for such a minor issue. I would recommend avoiding Dr. Lide's office at any cost!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDiane L Lide Dds, 4500 Hillcrest Rd Ste 100, Frisco, TX
Dr. Diane L Lide is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Frisco, TX.