Is Dr. Dianne D Applegate the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dianne D Applegate
Dr. Dianne D Applegate, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dianne D Applegate has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Dianne D Applegate has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dianne D Applegate - Posted on January 29th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dianne D Applegate - Posted on March 29th, 2012
Really ? Such a poor excuse for a Dentist ! I thought going to a female dentist would be a gentle experience . Far from it ! Very rough working in my mouth and she took FOREVER . I was told my procedure would take an hour , I was in the chair for 3 hours !! And she had to retake the impression 3 times ! Really !! I had a previous visit with her for a filling that was to high and I couldn't floss between after it was placed. I returned for my crown appointment and to have her adjust my filling. After this last appointment , I will NOT return ! And the front desk girls ..... like deer in headlights ! SO disappointed !
31 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDIANE APPLEGATE DDS FAMILY DENTISTRY, 4840 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd, Portland, OR
Dr. Dianne D Applegate is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Portland, OR.