Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dickson P Ufomata
Dr. Dickson P Ufomata, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, KY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dickson P Ufomata has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dickson P Ufomata has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Anonymous â Verified customer
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dickson P Ufomata - Posted on August 12th, 2015
Dr Ufomata is very rough, pulling my head to the side with his finger in my mouth. Several times. My opinion, he does work that doesn't need to be done. He told me that I needed a root canal, when I went in for that appointment, he ended up saying that it wasn't that bad so he just put a crown on the tooth. Well, needless to say, my tooth has been hurting (throbbing for a few days now). I never really had problems with my teeth until they started picking & probing, Now, all of a sudden, I have spent literally thousands of $ there. I have two VERY GOOD insurance plans. one thru my work & secondly, my husband's job. I think the Dr office takes advantage of that and does unnecessary work. The older desk clerk that does billing is very rude & sarcastic. I waited OVER 45 mins for my apt time, no one ever acknowledged me sitting there, I finally got up and told them I had to leave. Their explanation was that Dr Ufomata was on vacation & there was a different dentist filling in.... this would have been good to know ahead of time. I will be changing dentists as soon as I get this "root canal covered with a crown " situation fixed.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Dickson P Ufomata
Dr. Ufomata received his dental education from the University of Lagos, Nigeria, the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of England and Ireland and the University of Kentucky. He has practiced and taught Dentistry in England, Nigeria and the United States. He is a graduate of the University of Kentucky, College of Dentistry General Practice Residency Program and a Fellow of the Faculty of Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. Dr. Ufomata has over 25 years of excellent clinical dental practice experience. His goal, and that of his dedicated staff, is to make patients' visits as pleasant and painless as possible. Our Team Every member of our team was hand chosen for a dedication to gentle, caring dentistry and excellent customer service. While you're here, we will want to know why you came, what goals you have for your smile, and how we can make your experience pleasant and rewarding. As your trusted oral healthcare providers, Dr. Ufomata and our team will partner with you to create a fine balance of professional dental care and effective oral homecare for optimal results. We are your neighbors and your friends, and seeing healthy, vibrant smiles on your family's faces means the world to us.
Locations & DirectionsLEESTOWN DENTAL CENTER, 1600 Leestown Rd Ste 138, Lexington, KY
Dr. Dickson P Ufomata is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lexington, KY.