Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dimitris Zourdos has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dimitris Zourdos has the following 10 expertise
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
14 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Dimitris Zourdos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Dimitris Zourdos
“Treat each patient like they are your only patient” Dr. Dimitris Zourdos is a native of Upstate New York. He was raised in Greece, and then came to the United States to study dentistry, attending Umass Boston as an undergraduate and then Tufts School of Dental Medicine where he received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine in 2004. While attending school in Boston-he fell in love with the city. Upon graduating from Dental School Dr. Zourdos worked with a very skilled and successful dentist in New Hampshire for over three years while commuting from Boston. It was during this time that Dr Zourdos learned how to utilize the latest technological advances in dentistry. He then brought these skills to his own practice in Boston, MA. His passion for his work comes from being exposed two role models in his family. Both Dr. Zourdos’s mother and sister are successful and popular dentists. He brings this family enthusiasm and love for his work to his approach with every patient. His goal is to establish long-term relationships with his patients by offering them a unique, high technology experience which reduces pain, unnecessary time in the office, exposure to hazardous chemicals, and radiation. As a dentist, Dr. Zourdos keeps his professional knowledge up-to-date by seeking out the latest technological and medical advances in dentistry. He regularly and diligently attends continuing education courses in his ﬁeld. His philosophy is that the best dental health is achieved when the dentist is educated in current research and maintains an ongoing relationship with each patient. Dr. Zourdos has made it his life’s work to keep people on the path of optimal dental health. “I am committed to giving all my patients a conﬁdent, healthy smile. I understand the trust that my patients place in me, and I will do everything I can to give that trust a solid foundation.”
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dimitris Zourdos is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boston, MA.