Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dina H Cocco DDS
Dr. Dina H Cocco, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dina H Cocco has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dina H Cocco has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Dina H Cocco Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dina H Cocco's office for more information.
815 Church St Ann Arbor, MI : (313) 668-8636
More about Dr. Dina H Cocco
Dina H. Cocco DDS, PC Dr. Cocco earned her baccalaureate degree at Central Michigan University in 1985 and completed dental school at the University of Michigan in 1989. Since 1990 she has shared her warm, personable approach to dentistry with her patients in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Continuing education at the U of M and elsewhere allows Dr. Cocco to bring the latest developments in dental care to her patients while maintaining the supportive and caring atmosphere they have grown to know and love. Dr. Cocco is a member of the Michigan Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the American Association for Women Dentists, and The Academy of General Dentistry. Born and raised in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, Dr. Cocco came to Ann Arbor to study at the University of Michigan's renowned dental program and fell in love with the city and its diverse community. Her practice has sponsored teams in the Ann Arbor Hockey Association and she has participated at area health fairs. She lives in Ann Arbor with her two children and enjoys exercise classes and yoga at the health club as well as actively supporting her son and daughter's busy extracurricular schedules. Dr. Cocco and her staff welcome new patients and are delighted by referrals! "We are family, and like family we're there for you. If you have any concerns or anything you want to ask, I'm very approachable. The more you talk to me, the better I can help you." - Dina H. Cocco, DDS, PC
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dina H Cocco is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ann Arbor, MI.