Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dipti Srivastava has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 14
My fiancée and I both had terrible experiences here. It makes us wonder if anyone else received completely unethical and poor treatment while at Auburn Avenue Dental. The receptionist told me they accept my insurance and for 3 procedures over 4 weeks had me pay the deductible as if they accepted my insurance. Fast forward 4 months later, she calls to let me know they don’t accept my insurance and I have to pay the outstanding balance of $1,300 after already paying $800 out of pocket for the procedures. I found out my insurance notified her by mail 2 weeks after she filed the first dental claim that it wasn’t going to be covered. I went on to have another procedure for over $1,000 after she knew my insurance didn’t cover it. I wasn’t notified until 4 months later. But wait, it gets worse. My fiancée was told she only had to pay $200 for a procedure. Fast forward 4 months and she too must pay the difference of $950. Sure, it’s our responsibility to know what’s covered and isn’t and we needed to do our due diligence but when you have someone who deals with dental insurance as their primary job telling you that they accept your insurance and you only have to pay a certain amount and it turns out to be a flat out lie… We’ve both been scammed. This is a completely unethical and unprofessional way to do business. Both my fiancée and I were mislead by this business and now we have to foot the bill. The service wasn’t good, either. I waited in the chair for over an hour for a scheduled cleaning. I had a filling and wasn’t completely numb when they started drilling. I will never recommend this place to anyone. There are many places with better service and ethics. Do not take their word for anything. It’s most likely a lie.
I highly recommended Dr. Srivastava, and her staff I was in incredible pain driving around looking for an emergency dentist and ran across this wonderful office. I have nothing but great things to say it was 450 in the afternoon and I called and the office manager got me in immediately for an extraction. Thanks to them I now have a treatment plan and I am no longer in pain, I look forward to finishing my care with this office great people and very reasonably priced. My prior Dentist that I was trying to get a treatment plan with recommended dentures I was horrified so I continue to look for a dentist and I ran across this office and I am so very grateful . Thank you for helping me save my teeth.
Dr. Dipti was very gentle and understanding. Staff was helpful. Modern office...all in all very satisfied.
Dr. Dipti Srivastava accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dipti Srivastava is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Auburn, WA.