4.8

Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Dipti Srivastava?

Expertise and Gentle

I had a dental implant done for a missing tooth and Dr Dipti treated my front tooth which was discolored due to an accident in childhood. Very patient, gentle and always explains what she is doing. She is an expert in her field.

Office Visit

Dr. did a very good job of explaining what she was doing.

Great technician and communicator

Dr. Srivastava is a great technician. My results are excellent and my pain is low. She is also an excellent communicator, willing to listen, and answers my questions to satisfaction. Robyn runs the office efficiently and in a friendly fashion. Dr. Srivastava sees our whole family including our young, energetic son. I highly recommend her service.

Completely Unethical and Unprofessional

My fiancée and I both had terrible experiences here. It makes us wonder if anyone else received completely unethical and poor treatment while at Auburn Avenue Dental. The receptionist told me they accept my insurance and for 3 procedures over 4 weeks had me pay the deductible as if they accepted my insurance. Fast forward 4 months later, she calls to let me know they don’t accept my insurance and I have to pay the outstanding balance of $1,300 after already paying $800 out of pocket for the procedures. I found out my insurance notified her by mail 2 weeks after she filed the first dental claim that it wasn’t going to be covered. I went on to have another procedure for over $1,000 after she knew my insurance didn’t cover it. I wasn’t notified until 4 months later. But wait, it gets worse. My fiancée was told she only had to pay $200 for a procedure. Fast forward 4 months and she too must pay the difference of $950. Sure, it’s our responsibility to know what’s covered and isn’t and we needed to do our due diligence but when you have someone who deals with dental insurance as their primary job telling you that they accept your insurance and you only have to pay a certain amount and it turns out to be a flat out lie… We’ve both been scammed. This is a completely unethical and unprofessional way to do business. Both my fiancée and I were mislead by this business and now we have to foot the bill. The service wasn’t good, either. I waited in the chair for over an hour for a scheduled cleaning. I had a filling and wasn’t completely numb when they started drilling. I will never recommend this place to anyone. There are many places with better service and ethics. Do not take their word for anything. It’s most likely a lie.

Great experience

Very thoughtful and gentle approach. Was told all options esp. because i went for a dental emergency. Would highly recommend Dr. Dipti and her staff.

Wonderful dentist office

I highly recommended Dr. Srivastava, and her staff I was in incredible pain driving around looking for an emergency dentist and ran across this wonderful office. I have nothing but great things to say it was 450 in the afternoon and I called and the office manager got me in immediately for an extraction. Thanks to them I now have a treatment plan and I am no longer in pain, I look forward to finishing my care with this office great people and very reasonably priced. My prior Dentist that I was trying to get a treatment plan with recommended dentures I was horrified so I continue to look for a dentist and I ran across this office and I am so very grateful . Thank you for helping me save my teeth.

Dental appointment

I was very satisfied with my experdnce Dr. Dipti. I felt like the dental office team was very welcoming and concerned about my well-being period I had a deep cleaning done in the office and Dr. Dipti was very gentle

Great experience, very gentle

Dr. Dipti was very gentle and understanding. Staff was helpful. Modern office...all in all very satisfied.

Modern, Gentle dentist

Modern equipment's and office and Dr. Dipti listened patiently to my concerns and was gentle in her approach. Teeth look great now. Thanks a lot!

Satisfaction

Dentist you want to go toalways

Very caring and understanding doctor. Explains everything in details and patiently listens to her patient. 100% satisfied .

Gentle Dentist, very reliable

Dr. Dipti is gentle and compassionate in her approach. She will listen to you and plan yr treatment with you in the timeframe you want it done. Small, cozy office and they give you the time it needs. Very reliable!

Fantastic Doctor Dentist and Side Kick

Best establishment I have every been . Very professional and caring. I highly recommend the doctor and side kick. Gentle. Very clean. I am a very regular customer. Thanks soooooo much.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Dipti Srivastava is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Auburn, WA.

Dr. Dipti Srivastava Is this you?