Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Divya Adusumilli
Dr. Divya Adusumilli, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Divya Adusumilli has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Divya Adusumilli has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Doesn't listen to her patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Divya Adusumilli - Posted on February 26th, 2015
I saw Dr. Divya several years ago when she was with a shady dental practice called Vital Dent. I told her that I did not want amalgam fillings in my mouth due to concerns with mercury being in them. Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin and, at certain levels, can cause neurological issues, autoimmune disease and chronic illnesses. She told me not to worry, that they were safe (she promised that they were and was very adamant about me getting them) and I got them based on her professional confidence of them being OK. Within months of getting them, I became very ill. Within less than a year of getting those fillings, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Do I think that the fillings gave me MS? No, the disease was already a ticking time bomb in my body, but I do think that they facilitated with the very fast onset of the disease in me. She should have listened to me when I told her that I did not think that they were a good option for me and not pushed so hard for them. I genuinely trusted her and thought that she had my best interests at heart. She did not and was, in the end, a big phony. Every dentist that I have gone to since seeing her (3 total) has told me that they do not put amalgam fillings in their patients as it POISON. Dr. Divya needs do more research on her profession and listen to her patient's concern. She is arrogant and seems to be more concerned with making money and building a name for herself than actually listening to her patients.
13 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsESTHETICARE DENTAL CONSULTANTS, 285 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Divya Adusumilli is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.