Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dmitry Kucher has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 12
I love the service that Dr. Kucher provides. I am in an environment that is comfortable and relaxed. He explains everything that he is doing. The staff is amazing!!! I call Dr. Kucher the Dentist Whisperer because when I'm in the chair I feel no pain. Once he is finished a procedure I amazed that he is finished already because I have not felt anything. When you are at Dr. Kucher office you are in GREAT hands.
I became a patient of Dr. Kutcher in 2005 and I have tried a few others before him. Dr Kutcher is not just a great dentist he is the most carrying person ever. I never felt pain or discomfort after any work he has done for me he is so good at what he does. I have relocated and live far but I still drive to him because I trust him. I have done root canal and multiple fillings that I never had to replace. I was so happy to see that he has his own practice now which is so much better a nice and calm atmosphere. I was afraid of the dentist before, but Dr Kutcher did an amazing job. He is very professional and cares a lot for his patients.
Dr. Dmitry Kucher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDk Dental Group, 349 E Northfield Rd Ste 214, Livingston, NJ
Dr. Dmitry Kucher is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Livingston, NJ.