Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dolores J Wawrzynek
Dr. Dolores J Wawrzynek, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in North Tonawanda, NY. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Dolores J Wawrzynek has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Showing 1 of 1
In 2001 I was referred to Dr. Wawrzynek to have my wisdom teeth extracted. She chose not to take Xrays of my teeth, instead relying on those from my regular dentist. Thus, she missed the fact that the root from my 12-yr molar was entwined with the root from my wisdom tooth. Her negligence has haunted me for 12 years, costing me thousands of dollars and many subsequent surgeries. Because of sheer negligence, I had to have a costly root canal. Years later a fistula (large bubble filled with pus) formed on my gum. It was poked, prodded, and eventually drained. But it came back. So I had to have another oral surgery to remove a gumball-sized tumor inside my gums caused my infection from the trauma to the tooth. I was left with a small pocket in my gum after the stitches dissolved and a large hole in my wallet. Now, 12 years later, I am experiencing painful pressure in that side of my mouth with severe discoloration to my gum. I can only imagine this will cost me even more money. In my opinion, this should have NEVER happened, and I would NOT recommend this oral surgeon to anyone who values their teeth, gums, or general health.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions475 Payne Ave, North Tonawanda, NY
Dr. Dolores J Wawrzynek is similar to the following 3 Dentists near North Tonawanda, NY.