Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Domenic M Caprice DMD
Dr. Domenic M Caprice, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Vineland, NJ, with another office in Bridgeton, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Domenic M Caprice has 2 locations
Dr. Domenic M Caprice has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Domenic M Caprice has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
More about Dr. Domenic M Caprice
Domenic Caprice, DMD Dr. Caprice grew up in Buena, NJ and graduated from Buena Regional High School in 1982. He attended college at American University in Washington, D.C. on a wrestling scholarship and graduated in 1986. He went on to attend Farleigh Dickinson University, receiving his D.M.D. degree in 1990. He obtained his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery training at Georgetown University Medical Center, which he completed in 1994. He joined Vineland Oral Surgeons in 1994. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and American Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Domenic M Caprice is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Vineland, NJ.