Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominic P Rachiele DMD
Dr. Dominic P Rachiele, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with other offices in Easton, PA and Allentown, PA . His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominic P Rachiele has 3 locations
1521 8th Ave Ste 101
Bethlehem, PA 18018
3360 Nazareth Rd
Easton, PA 18045
Book Online Now
Dr. Dominic P Rachiele has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dominic P Rachiele has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dominic P Rachiele - Posted on January 27th, 2016
Going in to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed, I was extremely nervous. Dr. Rachiele was extremely knowledgeable and very charismatic which def. made me feel less nervous. After the surgery I did not have any bruising and only minimal swelling! I would highly recommend him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dominic P Rachiele - Posted on February 24th, 2015
Dr. Dominic P Rachiele Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dominic P Rachiele's office for more information.
1521 8th Ave Ste 101 Bethlehem, PA : (610) 865-8077
3360 Nazareth Rd Easton, PA : (610) 258-7651
1620 Pond Rd Allentown, PA : (610) 865-8077
More about Dr. Dominic P Rachiele
Member of the following professional organizations: -American Dental Association -Lehigh Valley Dental Association -Pennsylvania Dental Association -Pennsylvania Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dominic P Rachiele is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bethlehem, PA.