Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dominic C Soller has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dominic C Soller has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Dominic C Soller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
I wish there were 10 stars! Dr. Soller is a true professional. Class act. He is the definition of integrity, ethics, QUALITY WORK, honest, kind and takes pride in being and delivering the BEST QUALITY. All those dentists out there that make up work you don't even need & have no pride in their work quality. Dr. Soller is just the opposite, if you don't need it, he is flat out going to tell you. He & his assistant work SO incredibly well together, they communicate w/o words in perfect synchronicity. And everyone in this office is incredibly kind, capable and GREAT at their job and just "Good people." I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys. This is literally THE PERFECT dental experience. I'm so grateful that he's been placed on this earth to help others in a completely moral way. And grateful for his equally wonderful staff. Make him your dentist! You won't regret it!
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dominic C Soller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDominic Soller Dds Inc, 24261 Avenida De La Carlota, Laguna Hills, CA
Dr. Dominic C Soller is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Laguna Hills, CA.