Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dominick A Giordano has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dominick A Giordano has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 2 of 2
35 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Dominick A Giordano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Dominick A Giordano
Dominick A. Giordano Dr. Dominick A. Giordano is the principal of DG Dental and Cosmetic, a general dentistry practice with a strong focus on cosmetic procedures. Dr. Giordano received his DMD from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1985, is licensed and accredited through the American Dental Association, and is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Giordano is passionate about supporting communities in need and is also the founder of Dental Clinics International, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to setting up dental clinics in remote areas of the world and providing them with equipment and supplies, enabling the local population to access much needed quality dental care. In 2004, Dr. Giordano established the first clinic in Punta Banco, Costa Rica initiating and supplying an on-site dental clinic where dentists from around the globe can volunteer their services.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dominick A Giordano is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.