- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don C Chiappetti DDS
Dr. Don C Chiappetti, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Paradise Valley, AZ. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Don C Chiappetti has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Don C Chiappetti has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Don C Chiappetti Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Don C Chiappetti
Don C. Chiappetti D.D.S. Doctor Chiappetti is a native of Scottsdale and received his B.A. degree from the University of Arizona in 1980. He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the prestigious University of Southern California in 1988 and has been committed to continuing education ever since. Dr. Chiappetti has concentrated his time and skills in learning advanced procedures and techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry. He has lectured and presented seminars on Smile Design and dental aesthetics. To remain leading edge in patient care, Dr. Chiappetti is an active member of: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association Central Arizona Dental Society Scottsdale/Paradise Valley Study Club Give Back a Smile – for victims of domestic violence Christina Smile – care for Boys & Girls Club Kids Certified in Cerec – one visit restoration Certified in Invisalign® Certified in advanced tooth whitening techniques. Dr. Chiappetti has successfully helped thousands of discriminating patients with their dental health; including general, complex restorative and aesthetic dental concerns.