- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Don A Coronel
Dr. Don A Coronel is a doctor primarily located in Ellicott City, MD, with another office in Ellicott City, MD. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Don A Coronel has 2 locations
Dr. Don A Coronel has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Don A Coronel has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Don A Coronel Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3419 Plumtree Dr Ste 100 Ellicott City , MD : (410) 480-2000
- 3419 Plumtree Dr Ste 100 Ellicott City , MD 21042
More about Dr. Don A Coronel
Don A. Coronel, DDS, FAGD Dr. Coronel is a life-long Maryland Resident graduating from the University of Maryland with a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. After Electronic Engineering no longer provided a challenge, Dr. Coronel returned to school and earned a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland, Baltimore, graduating in the top of his class. While a student at the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, he served as President of the American Student Dental Association and representative in The Maryland State Dental Associaton House of Delegates. He then completed a residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, serving as the chief resident. After entering private practice, his educaton continued, earning the Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), a prestigious award earned by approximately 10% of dentists. Dr. Coronel is committed to a lifetime of education, both as a student and as a teacher. He regularly earns continuaton educaton credits well in excess of the number required to maintain his license. Dr. Coronel also has taught at his alma mater to help the new up-and-coming generation of dentists and mentors other dentist in Six Month Smiles adult braces. Not only is dentistry his profession, it is also his passion. He truly loves dentistry and spends hours reading the latest professional journals and hundreds of hours each year attending lectures on new procedures and materials. Dr. Coronel provides care for all ages from toddlers to seniors. He prides himself in his knowledge and skills in all areas of general dentistry. He also has expertise in Six Month Smiles adult braces, cosmetic dentistry (including veneers, whitening, etc.) While most of the patients at The Dental Design Studio of Howard County come from Howard County, some patients come from as far away as Cumberland in Western Maryland, Pittsburgh, PA, Virginia Beach, VA. and even Wisconsin. This is a true testament to the care and treatment they receive at The Dental Design Studio of Howard County.