Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donald B Brockley
Dr. Donald B Brockley, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Butler, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald B Brockley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donald B Brockley has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 5
Dr Brockley took care of me and found an abscess that my regular dentist missed. He listens to your concerns and then thoroughly investigates to find the problem. His care and expertise far exceeds any dentist I've ever visited. He also uses loops so he can see things that other dentists may miss. I had been in terrible pain and he helped me along with being so kind. He and his dental assistant,Bethany, perform surgery with such fluidity, like a well choreographed dance. I highly recommend this man and his staff. I would never go anywhere else.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDONALD B BROCKLEY DMD, 99 W Sunbury Rd, Butler, PA
Dr. Donald B Brockley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Butler, PA.