Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donald J Brockriede
Dr. Donald J Brockriede, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in North Branch, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald J Brockriede has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Donald J Brockriede has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Donald J Brockriede has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 4
Went here from the time I was 6 until I was about 24. Didn't love it, but who loves a dentist. The last thing I had done here was a root canal. It was the most painful experience of my life and the crown fell off within 6 months. I was later told by a different dental hygienist that dr brockriede should have never done my root canal due to the complexity of it and I should have been referred to an endodondist. Fast forward 3 years (in which I haven't seen a dentist due to the trauma from the root canal experience) I wake up with excruciating pain in my mouth where the root canal was done. I get an emergency appointment with a local dentist who is a professor at UNC and after taking the X-ray states that it is the worst root canal she has ever seen done and she is going to take my X-ray to her classes to show what not to do. After that, I was referred to an oral surgeon who had to extract the tooth because it could no longer be saved. He took his own X-ray and was equally horrified by the job that was done. While in my mouth he commented on how I would need all my fillings replaced due to their poor job being put in originally. Based on the amount of work done in my mouth by dr brockriede, the oral surgeon is actually worried for the safety of all his patients and is horrified by the condition of my mouth. It is Drs like dr brockriede who make people (like myself) terrified of going to the dentist. DO NOT GO TO HIM. YOUR MOUTH IS TOO IMPORTANT TO HAND OVER TO HIS INCOMPETENCE.
Dr. Donald J Brockriede accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDonald Joe Brockriede Dds, 3720 Huron St, North Branch, MI
Dr. Donald J Brockriede is similar to the following 3 Dentists near North Branch, MI.