- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald P Callan DDS
Dr. Donald P Callan, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Donald P Callan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Donald P Callan has the following 6 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
Dr. Donald P Callan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Donald P Callan
Dr. Callan, a periodontist, is a graduate of the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor Degree in Science and Business Administration. He received his D.D.S. Degree and certificate in Periodontics from the University of Missouri at Kansas City. An Omicron Kappa Upsilon member, the author of more than fifty publications, he is an active member of the American Academy of Periodontology and the American Cosmetic Dentistry, a Fellow with American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a Diplomat of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. Past assistant professor in the Department of Graduate Periodontics at the University of Oklahoma; past assistant clinical professor at the University of Arkansas Medical Center Department of Plastic Surgery; presently on staff at the University of Tennessee, University of Texas; on the Editorial Board of Implant Dentistry Journal; past Chairman of the Dental Advisory Committee of the American Red Cross Tissue Services, Dental Division; recipient of the Ralph V. Mckinney, Jr. Annual Award for the year 2000 from the international Congress of Oral Implantology. Dr. Callan has lectured around the world, including the University of Moscow in Russia. Dr. Callan's private practice, which is limited to periodontics with an emphasis on tissue regeneration and implant dentistry, is located in Little Rock, Arkansas. >>Read more about Dr. Callan