Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald G Chiles has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Chiles removed a wisdom tooth that was not impacted, but was growing out the side of my gums. He and I are both Alaskan, so we hit it off pretty quick. He has great stories about flying around the frontier helping people in isolated villages with their dentistry. His experience and wisdom really paid off, especially since my wisdom tooth roots were extremely tangled and could have broken in my gums easily during removal. This guy knows his stuff, but he won't trade you dental work for salmon anymore. Not down here in Texas, anyway.
52 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Donald G Chiles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Hospital, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX
Dr. Donald G Chiles is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Temple, TX.