Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald F Cohen has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Tooth
- Dental Implantation
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Cohen and his staff were very caring to my son who had 4 of his wisdom teeth extracted. My son did not suffer any pain during his oral surgery. He recovered very quickly and was back to his physical activities after 3 days. What I admire most about Dr. Cohen was that he took the time to explain the procedure and was honest and fair in regard to the amount that we were billed. I had another dentist who give us an estimate that was $1200 more than what Dr. Cohen charged us. Thank you Dr. Cohen and your staff.
I have a generalized fear of dentists so when I was told to see an oral surgeon for extraction of a wisdom tooth, I was very apprehensive. The team quickly put me at ease. Dr. Cohen was great. The extraction was painless with no pain after. The extraction was in the morning; I was back at work by afternoon. After a toothache for 3 months, I am now a "happy camper"! Kudos to Dr. Cohen and team !!
44 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Donald F Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDonald F Cohen Dds, 6560 Fannin St Ste 1522, Houston, TX
Dr. Donald F Cohen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Houston, TX.