Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald F Cohen has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Donald F Cohen has the following 14 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Tooth
- Dental Implantation
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Dr. Donald F Cohen has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Cohen and his staff were very caring to my son who had 4 of his wisdom teeth extracted. My son did not suffer any pain during his oral surgery. He recovered very quickly and was back to his physical activities after 3 days. What I admire most about Dr. Cohen was that he took the time to explain the procedure and was honest and fair in regard to the amount that we were billed. I had another dentist who give us an estimate that was $1200 more than what Dr. Cohen charged us. Thank you Dr. Cohen and your staff.
I have a generalized fear of dentists so when I was told to see an oral surgeon for extraction of a wisdom tooth, I was very apprehensive. The team quickly put me at ease. Dr. Cohen was great. The extraction was painless with no pain after. The extraction was in the morning; I was back at work by afternoon. After a toothache for 3 months, I am now a "happy camper"! Kudos to Dr. Cohen and team !!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Donald F Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDonald F Cohen Dds, 6560 Fannin St Ste 1522, Houston, TX
Dr. Donald F Cohen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Houston, TX.