Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald A Decino has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Donald A Decino has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Donald A Decino has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 5
The score was really ZERO STARS but that was not an option Gal at front desk was wonderful. The two assistants were abrasive. I requested a one minute meeting with Dr Decino before committing to treatment. That request was denied I was told I had to have. $385 cat scan before he would appear. I went ahead and did it because He came highly recommended by my regular dentist.. When finally he appeared, I asked hi if he thought my request to have a one minute meeting with him was inappropriate .. CHe said "I don't want to talk about that". I repeated my question and he responded "Thais isn't going to work". I left. Trust your gut. After meeting the two assistants, I had a senses something was OFF about this practice and sure enough. The arrogance drips from the top and has permeated the staff --with the exception of thereceptionist..
Dr. Donald A Decino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsFrontrange Periodontal Associates, 3405 S Yarrow St Unit A, Lakewood, CO
Dr. Donald A Decino is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lakewood, CO.