Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald A Drake II
Dr. Donald A Drake II, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Mitchell, SD. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald A Drake II has 2 locations
5100 S Western Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald A Drake II has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Donald A Drake II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Donald A Drake II
Dr. Donald A. Drake Dr. Donald Drake has been creating beautiful smiles since 1976. He is one of only 13% of all the orthodontists in the country that have achieved the status of Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Drake earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Loyola University School of Dentistry, graduating with honors. After graduation, he completed his residency in orthodontics at St. Louis University Medical Center where he received his M.S.D. degree, graduating first in his class. He was selected to "Who's Who in America." He is also a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon and Blue Key, both of which are national honorary fraternities. He and his wife, Celi, have lived for more than 30 years in Sioux Falls where they raised their two sons. Dr. Drake is an avid outdoorsman. He enjoys skiing, hunting and fishing and tries to play golf. He has over 22 years coaching experience in Sioux Falls youth sports. He is an active member of the American Board of Orthodontics, American Association of Orthodontists, and many other orthodontic societies. Dr. Drake periodically gives lectures and furthers his education by attending seminars.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald A Drake II is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sioux Falls, SD.