Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald E Cox has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Donald E Cox has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Donald E Cox has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 11
DR. COX HAD TO ATTACH A BRACKET TO A TOOTH UNDER THE GUM LINE, TO BRING THE TOOTH UP AND OUT FOR MY SONS BRACES. HE WAS 13 AT THE TIME AND A LITTLE ANXIOUS ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE. DR. COX AND HIS STAFF MADE HIM FEEL COMFORTABLE AND ABLE TO RELAX. THE SURGERY WENT VERY WELL AND DIDN'T TAKE LONG AT ALL. MY SON WAS WORRIED HE'D HAVE A LOT OF MOUTH PAIN FOR SEVERAL DAYS, BUT HAD VERY LITTLE. I DO RECOMMED DR. COX AND MAY BE USING HIM AGAIN SOON FOR THE SAME PROCEDURE FOR MY OYHER SON.
49 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDonaldson Oral Surgery Pc, 5651 Frist Blvd Ste 300, Hermitage, TN
Dr. Donald E Cox is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Hermitage, TN.