Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald E Cox has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donald E Cox has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
Excellent oral surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald E Cox - Posted on August 31st, 2018
CHILD ORAL SURGERY
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald E Cox - Posted on April 17th, 2017
DR. COX HAD TO ATTACH A BRACKET TO A TOOTH UNDER THE GUM LINE, TO BRING THE TOOTH UP AND OUT FOR MY SONS BRACES. HE WAS 13 AT THE TIME AND A LITTLE ANXIOUS ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE. DR. COX AND HIS STAFF MADE HIM FEEL COMFORTABLE AND ABLE TO RELAX. THE SURGERY WENT VERY WELL AND DIDN'T TAKE LONG AT ALL. MY SON WAS WORRIED HE'D HAVE A LOT OF MOUTH PAIN FOR SEVERAL DAYS, BUT HAD VERY LITTLE. I DO RECOMMED DR. COX AND MAY BE USING HIM AGAIN SOON FOR THE SAME PROCEDURE FOR MY OYHER SON.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald E Cox - Posted on June 16th, 2016
Emergency tooth extraction. Abcessed handled very well
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald E Cox - Posted on September 9th, 2015
outrageously BAD experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald E Cox - Posted on May 22nd, 2015
49 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDONALDSON ORAL SURGERY PC, 5651 Frist Blvd Ste 300, Hermitage, TN
Dr. Donald E Cox is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hermitage, TN.