Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald E Krause DDS
Dr. Donald E Krause, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kankakee, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald E Krause has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donald E Krause has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald E Krause - Posted on August 6th, 2018
I came here for a couple of toothaches and a broken tooth. Was told I needed two root canals. The process was very painful and still is. Also, have periodontal disease and was told that needed to be taken care of before a cleaning be done. Which is a long and expensive treatment. So I haven’t had a dental cleaning in years.The staff seems friendly enough. The doctor explains everything well. However, they have forgotten about me. I don’t have dental insurance so I signed up for a payment plan through CareCredit. I haven’t gotten a bill in over a year. Also, I was told they would call me when my crowns came in. They never did. When I called to inquire about it, they said they kept trying to reach me and left messages. I never got any messages. More than once I had to actually go in to make payments since I wasn’t getting my statements in the mail from them. I don’t even think I want to go back.
Worse experience I have ever had!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald E Krause - Posted on February 26th, 2016
The worse experience ever! The receptionist was extremely rude. I was scheduled for a 9:45 appointment. The day before the appointment the office left a voicemail reminding me that my appointment was at 9:45, however they also had openings at 9am and 9:15 if I would like to come in earlier. I didn't get the message until the day of the appointment so I left the appointment time at 9:45. I showed up at the office at 9:25am and was told I had to reschedule because I was LATE for my appointment (which I showed up 20 minutes early for), the receptionist then says that my appointment was at 9am. I reiterated that it was at 9:45 and even replayed the voicemail where they said it was at 9:45 (but she just sat there as if she didn't even care and refused to listen to the message). So they just went in and changed my appointment without me agreeing to it. The receptionist refused to take me in and told me I had to reschedule then when I refused to reschedule she rolled the glass window in my face and said, "I'm not doing this". Very unprofessional. Be advised, unless you like being treated like crap, do not go to this dentist office.
Dr. Donald E Krause Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Donald E Krause is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kankakee, IL.