Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald Echols has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Donald Echols has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald Echols - Posted on November 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald Echols - Posted on May 10th, 2016
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Donald Echols
Donald G. Echols, D.D.S. Dr. Donald G. Echols was born in Safford, Arizona. He attended Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona and following graduation he attended Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Echols practiced general dentistry for 11 years in Chandler, Arizona. Dr. Echols then attended the University Of Nebraska College Of Dentistry and received a certificate in Periodontics in 1992. As a dedicated husband and father of 6, Dr. Echols has many interests outside of Periodontics. He enjoys tennis, snow skiing and water skiing. “Today, I find it personally and professionally rewarding to be a periodontist because it allows me to help patients enjoy improved dental health and more attractive smiles. I take personal pride in providing a high level of expertise and evidence-based therapies such as AlloDerm® soft tissue grafting. In addition, I am dedicated to friendly, patient focused care. I will take the time to explain your periodontal health and any proposed treatment in simple, easy-to-understand language. You will know exactly what to expect, every step of the way.” Memberships: American Dental Association American Academy of Periodontology International Congress of Oral Implantologists Washington State Dental Association Thurston-Mason Counties Dental Society Washington State Society of Periodontists
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Echols is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Longview, WA.