Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald L Gary DDS
Dr. Donald L Gary, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Germantown, TN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald L Gary has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donald L Gary has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Old Times with Dr. Gary
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald L Gary - Posted on August 31st, 2015
I saw Dr. Gary last year for some irritated gums.I didn't know my back gums were cut.I felt pain in the back and Dr. Gary diagnosed it as cut gums.I suppose I cut them on something like potato chips.I think I got some Ambesol and treated them.Dr. Gary said that he probably would not see me again as he was retiring at the end of 2014.I will miss him and I believe a lot of patients will also.I believe he still stops in the office every now and then but he officially retired.
45 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Donald L Gary Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald L Gary's office for more information.
2008 Exeter Rd Germantown, TN : (901) 755-4132
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Donald L Gary is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Germantown, TN.