Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald L Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Donald L Hoffman has the following 9 expertise
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Donald L Hoffman has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 9
I went to see Dr. Hoffman about a new tooth extraction. He took a panoramic XRAY of my teeth. I soon learned from another Dentist that Hoffman had erroneously left a piece of root in the cavity of an extraction that he had performed on a different upper molar or mine a number of years ago. Why was it there? Why didn't Hoffman attempt to remove it? Two other surgeons noticed the remnant on Hoffman’s XRAY and held that it was careless for a Dentist to have missed the remnant piece of root. It should have been removed. Hoffman's office said they would not remedy the surgical Error/Omission. My oral surgeon has quoted a cost of $300 to remove this remnant left by Hoffman.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDonald L Hoffman Dds Phd Ltd, 1160 Park Ave W Ste 2S, Highland Park, IL
Dr. Donald L Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Highland Park, IL.