Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald G Hooie has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Donald G Hooie has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Donald G Hooie has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 8
The worst office visit, I've have ever had. I take care of my teeth. I've seen a dentist every six months since I was a child. Just moved to the area and had been to my old dentist, 6 months previous. He told me my teeth were in excellent condition. Hooie found everything wrong with my teeth that added up to thousands of $$$$ of work. I was out of there before they could even ask when I wanted another appointment. Went to another dentist in town, who told me, "your teeth are in great shape". Beware of Hooie. Actually, he doesn't even have a good personality.
Wants to do HUNDREDS of dollars of work. Have to prepay deposit to hold appointment slot. He's paying for that HUGE building and seven employees, so he charges a LOAD for his services. Runs between appointments to get you in and out like a herd of cattle. Will not even CONSIDER my comments - just brushes them off and repeats his EXPERT opinion, which I've determined is often a CROCK of BULL. Patronizing. The entire freaking office repeats instructions like you're a moron. Unfortunately, now I can't start with another dentist to get X-rays until next year because of my insurance limit of 1 X per year. Didn't check if I was numb, started to drill, suddenly hit a nerve, and hurt me like #(&$. Then got an attitude towards ME for flinching! PLEASE FIND SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU NEED A DENTIST. PLEASE. YOU'LL BE DOING YOURSELF A FAVOR.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Donald G Hooie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDonald Glen Hooie Dds, 788 S Main St, Crossville, TN
Dr. Donald G Hooie is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Crossville, TN.