Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald J Horn
Dr. Donald J Horn, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Tarpon Springs, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald J Horn has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Horn did an apicoectomy (root end surgery) on my tooth. Half way through the surgery he said the root had been cracked and he did not know how it did not show up on the x ray. $1,200.00 later and a few months, my gum is infected and I have a lump on the inside of the gum line with throbbing pain .A dental technician and myself looked at the x-ray in the NPR office which was done prior to surgery and a crack was not seen or noted. I talked to Dr. Horn at that time and asked him why he did not remove the tooth when he said he does not do extractions. He said he would rename it exploratory surgery and mail me a credit check which are done at the beginning of each month but I have not received anything but throbbing pain and now I will lose the tooth and was told it will take over $3,000.00 for a new tooth with bridge. Thanks Dr. Horn! I feel like calling Morgan and Morgan. This is not a professional way to run a Dental Office!
My first root canal was not a good experience. I am still numb after 6 months of the procedure. I found him to have an attitude when I told him multiple times after the procedure that something was not right. I told him of a fx and he denied it. Only then did he re drill the tooth, inject medication and then determine that the tooth was in fact fx'd. Needless to say, after the expense I then had to have the tooth extracted. During the first procedure, he and his asst. did nothing but talk about the cooking station in which I think he forgot to leave an area for the post which his asst. reminded him. I would not recommend him to anyone.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald J Horn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tarpon Springs, FL.