Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald J Alexander
Dr. Donald J Alexander, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald J Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donald J Alexander has the following 23 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Headache Disorders
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Root Canal
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Teethgrinding at Night (Sleep Bruxism)
- Dental Implants
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Donald J Alexander
Dr. Donald Alexander is a general dentist in southside Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Alexander graduated from Queen's University at Kingston, Canada with a degree in Life Sciences. He later attended the University of Iowa and earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. At the University of Florida, he completed his general practice residency. He's taken courses at the Spear Institute for Advanced Dental Education, Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education, Mini Residency in Facial Pain at the Parker Mahan Facial Pain Center, University of Florida, and many others. Dr. Alexander is a proud member of: Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association American Equilibration Society American Prosthodontic Society Rivercity Forum Spear Faculty Study Club As a cosmetic dentist in Jacksonville, Dr. Alexander focuses on more than the esthetics of the smile. His goal is to identify and treat the underlying cause for dental concerns to deliver patients with long lasting, natural looking, comfortable results. Dr. Alexander is one of only a few Jacksonville dentists to offer dental sleep medicine. If you suffer from snoring or sleep apnea, Dr. Alexander can offer treatment options to help you.
Locations & DirectionsALEXANDER AND GREENBURG DENTISTRY, 6802 Saint Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Donald J Alexander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.