Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald J Hull
Dr. Donald J Hull, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Canon City, CO . He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Hull has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald J Hull has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donald J Hull has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Donald J Hull accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Donald J Hull
Dr. Donald Hull Background Dr. Hull is originally from Allyn, Washington. He lived in North Carolina for 10 years during his post-graduate education but ultimately wanted to move back west. Education Dr. Hull obtained his bachelor's degree in science at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington. He then continued his education at the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry. During his dental education Dr. Hull received the Dr. Henry S. Zaytoun Award for Superior Professional and Ethical Demeanor, the Dr. Ronald Strauss Community and International Award grant which helped fund mission work in a Honduras orphanage and the surrounding community. He also received the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon Award, which is limited to those dental students who have distinguished themselves by excellence in scholarship, while demonstrating exemplary traits of character and potential qualities for future professional growth and attainments. Following his dental school training Dr. Hull went on to pursue advanced education in hospital dentistry. He attended the University of North Carolina General Practice Residency and was the Chief resident during the second year of his training. He then went on to train in Maxillofacial & Oral Surgery at the University of North Carolina, one of the preeminent training programs in the world. During his training Dr. Hull published multiple papers related to wisdom teeth in the Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He has also contributed to text books in the specialty of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Specialty Courses In addition to being certified in basic life support, he has advanced training in Cardiac Life Support. He maintains this certification through attending advanced courses both locally and around the world. Dr. Hull has given lectures throughout the U.S., and at the annual American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. Professional Organizations Dr. Hull is a member of the Colorado Springs Dental Society and is a member of countless professional organizations. He is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Colorado Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association. He holds hospital appointments at all four Colorado Springs hospitals; Penrose-St. Francis, Penrose, Memorial Central and Memorial North. Dr Hull is also a member of the Colorado Springs Cleft Lip & Palate Team. Personal He and his wife, Mari, a general dentist, live in the Black Forest area of Colorado Springs. They have three beautiful children. Dr. Hull enjoys antique car restoration, woodworking, and all of the outdoor activities Colorado has to offer.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald J Hull is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Colorado Springs, CO.