Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Donald Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Donald Johnson has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Headache Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Donald Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Johnson is very good with explanations and really gives of his time to ensure that the patient knows about the treatment. I'm receiving treatment for sleep apnea and the level of care has exceeded my expectations. I have not been a patient for long so I didn't give all 5 stars. If my treatment experience continues in the same manner as it has up to now, that rating will definitely be all 5 stars.
My husband and I made an appointment with Dr. Johnson to resolve snoring issues. We did not know that our meeting with him would introduce us to dentist who was concerned not only with our snoring, but with every aspect of healthy dental care. He and his staff are truly focused on patient care of the heart and body. They truly care for each patient on an individual basis.
39 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Donald Johnson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Coeur D Alene, ID.