Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Donald K Meyer
Donald K Meyer is a Dentist primarily located in Independence, MO. He speaks English.
4731 S Cochise Dr Ste 204
Independence, MO 64055
Book Online Now
Donald K Meyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Donald K Meyer
About Dr. Meyer Dr. Meyer graduated with honors from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry and served as Past President of the Greater Kansas City Dental Society and Past Delegate to the American Dental Association. He continues to be honored by the Consumer Research Council as one of America’s Top Dentists based on his training, experience, certification and professional affiliations. Dr. Meyer completed a mini-residency in Implant Dentistry at Brookdale Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. Most recently he received his credentialing and license to perform periodontal surgery utilizing LANAP; Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure with the only FDA approved laser and protocol. Approximately 900 dentists nationwide currently have the credentials to perform this innovative no cut/no sew surgical technique. Dr. Meyer has been actively involved in the local community serving as Past President of the Rotary Club, a Paul Harris Fellow, Past President of the Optimist Club, Council Member of his church, and donates his professional services to Give Kids a Smile Program, Foundation for Dentistry for the Handicapped, and dental wellness exams for underserved children. An active outdoorsman, Dr. Meyer enjoys bass fishing, golf, and is an instrument rated pilot.
Locations & DirectionsDonald Meyer DDS PC, 4731 S Cochise Dr Ste 204, Independence, MO
Donald K Meyer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Independence, MO.