Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Dentistry
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donald Brown has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Donald Brown has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
I came in for an extraction I was signed up for everything but in an effort to spend all of my insurance money. I ended up in the hospital for over a week and had to go home with an IV that pumped antibiotics into my body 24 hours a day for over two weeks. The office was dirty and dusty! I asked them to pay for my doctors bills and they try to make it seem like it was my fault. The dentists are aggressive do not go here.
49 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Donald Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Dental Building, 11635 South St, Artesia, CA
Dr. Donald Brown is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Artesia, CA.