- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald M Kahn DDS
Dr. Donald M Kahn, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Farmingdale, NY. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Donald M Kahn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Donald M Kahn has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Donald M Kahn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Donald M Kahn
Dr. Kahn Patients trust the experience of Dr. Donald Kahn, who earned his doctorate from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1977 and continues raising the bar on his commitment to excellence and continued dental studies. His experience in cosmetic and implant dentistry is well known and respected in the community. He is an active member of dental societies where he accesses the latest information for immediate implementation into the practice and ultimate patient benefit. American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry He has carefully chosen specific areas of technology and clinical care in which to pursue additional training. Certified in Nobel Biocare Implants Training in Biolase laser dentistry Certified in CEREC one-visit porcelain restorations He has had advanced training in esthetic dentistry including bonding and veneer, as well as state-of-the-art infection control. Valuing personal health, Dr. Kahn is an avid golfer and has even explored yoga. He also enjoys watching college baseball, basketball and football. Dr. Kahn and his wife, Ann, have two grown children and enjoy traveling. Ann is a Speech Language Pathologist in The Wantagh School District.