Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald M Kahn DDS
Dr. Donald M Kahn, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Farmingdale, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald M Kahn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donald M Kahn has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Donald M Kahn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald M Kahn's office for more information.
375 Fulton St Ste 1 Farmingdale, NY : (516) 249-1188
More about Dr. Donald M Kahn
Dr. Kahn Patients trust the experience of Dr. Donald Kahn, who earned his doctorate from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1977 and continues raising the bar on his commitment to excellence and continued dental studies. His experience in cosmetic and implant dentistry is well known and respected in the community. He is an active member of dental societies where he accesses the latest information for immediate implementation into the practice and ultimate patient benefit. American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry He has carefully chosen specific areas of technology and clinical care in which to pursue additional training. Certified in Nobel Biocare Implants Training in Biolase laser dentistry Certified in CEREC one-visit porcelain restorations He has had advanced training in esthetic dentistry including bonding and veneer, as well as state-of-the-art infection control. Valuing personal health, Dr. Kahn is an avid golfer and has even explored yoga. He also enjoys watching college baseball, basketball and football. Dr. Kahn and his wife, Ann, have two grown children and enjoy traveling. Ann is a Speech Language Pathologist in The Wantagh School District.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Donald M Kahn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Farmingdale, NY.