Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald R Murdock DMD
Dr. Donald R Murdock, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 29 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald R Murdock has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
29 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Donald R Murdock Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Donald R Murdock
Don Murdock, DMD, MS I truly believe that becoming an orthodontist is one of the best things I’ve ever done. Being able to improve smiles, faces, and oral function for my patients is very fulfilling. I look forward to coming to our office each morning to see the progress we are making in our patients’ smiles and hear about their lives. I'm especially proud of their before and after photos and being able to guide them in their pursuit of a better smile! My patients are some of the most interesting people I’ve had the pleasure to meet. They each have unique personalities and dreams for the future. I’m glad to have the opportunity to have such a positive impact on their lives and, in turn, have the chance to see them grow up into amazing individuals. Education and Continuing Education Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Kentucky Master of Science in Orthodontics – University of Tennessee A lot has changed in the orthodontic field in the past 20 years, and my commitment to continuing education ensures that my patients will receive the newest and best care available. I frequently participate in courses and lectures through the Align Institute and regional seminars for Invisalign®. I am also an active member of several professional organizations, including the: American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Greater Cincinnati Dental Society Cincinnati Dental Society Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society In the Office I'm blessed with a wonderful, caring staff that values our patients’ time and needs as much as I do. My team is incredibly committed to working as a partner with every patient to maximize their orthodontic experience. Each one of them consistently goes above and beyond for each patient we see. Community Involvement I am involved in supporting the La Salle High School alumni association, my church’s annual festival, and many local youth groups. My team and I also volunteer our services to provide custom mouthguards for our local high school football and hockey teams. I donate my skills as an orthodontist locally by providing free orthodontic treatment via Donated Dental Services and nationally via the Smiles Change Lives program. Outside the Office I am a Cincinnati native and currently live here with my wife, Susan. We have four children, Connie, Jeremy, Kyle, and Emily, as well as a family dog named Bella. In my younger years I played the guitar and sang in several local bands, and even produced a CD with a Christian music group. These days I can be found enjoying a multitude of outdoor interests including SCUBA diving, hiking, hunting, fishing, sports cars, and boating.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Donald R Murdock is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cincinnati, OH.