Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald P Ritchie
Dr. Donald P Ritchie, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Tyler, TX. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald P Ritchie has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Root Canals
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Donald P Ritchie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Donald P Ritchie
Meet Dr. Ritchie Dr. Ritchie is excited to bring his care and passion for children's dental health to the Tyler community! A native East Texan from the small community of Grand Saline, Tyler Texas Pediatric dentist. Dr. Ritchie obtained his Bachelor's Degree at Centenary College of Louisiana. After graduating, he attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School and remained there to complete his Pediatric Dentistry Residency. He has achieved board certification from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. He also holds credentials for treating children of young age, with special needs, and the medically compromised. Dr. Ritchie decided to start Healthy Smiles for Kids so that parents and their children could feel comfortable knowing they're receiving the best care for their smiles. He firmly believes that every child can have a healthy mouth with the proper guidance, care, and understanding. His goal is to have a positive influence for the total health and well-being of his patients. Outside the office, Dr. Ritchie is active in his church and he enjoys traveling, spending time with family and friends, kayaking, tennis and jogging.
Locations & DirectionsDONALD PEARSON RITCHIE DDS, 2301 S Broadway Ave Ste B10, Tyler, TX
Dr. Donald P Ritchie is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tyler, TX.