Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donald R Rice
Dr. Donald R Rice, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Denver, CO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald R Rice has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Donald R Rice has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Donald R Rice has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 9
Worst dental Practice out there. Both my wife and I have gone here and had the worst service. My wife had a cavity and Dr. Rice could fix the issue the first 2 times and on the third time after getting a baby sitter to watch our kids they called while she was in the car and half way there to let her know that Dr. Rice could not be bothered to come in that day and that they would need to reschedule. I had a root canal done here and I scheduled my follow-up appointment to get my crown put in. They never called to confirm appointment and then said that I never scheduled one. Blame put on me for their mistake. We took this as a sign to leave and find a new Dentist. Karen at the front desk is a joke and when I complained about these issues she said well come back in and we'll fix it. Yeah right not going to come back to Hack Dr. Told them that we were not going to pay the bill. Was sent to collections. When we showed them proof that we were having to get all the work redone they claimed they never received the emails from my new dentist and then they took us to court. They ignored my phone calls and told me to talk to the collection agency. When I went that route it took them 2 weeks to get any kind of answer. The Dr. was out of the office or on vacation or just plain lazy. Not a way to treat your customers. Not worth the time. Their facilities are out dated and you kind of feel gross sitting in their chairs. Small little rooms that can barely fit a chair let alone a Dentist and assistant. We had to wait most times in the office for an obscene amount of time to see the dentist or hygienist. Dr. Rice seemed like a nice guy just old and out of it. On one of my wife's visits Dr. Rice had just shown up to the office and seems flustered and out of it and in a rush. Not a great way to make you feel confident in his ability to complete the work.
Dr. Donald R Rice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDonald R Rice Dds, 7701 E 1st Pl Ste B, Denver, CO
Dr. Donald R Rice is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Denver, CO.