Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donna B Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Horrible. She takes your money, if you don't cancel your appointment, she will charge you $25, and if you don't pay, she will charge your insurance for it as "Miscellaneous Charge" She misdiagnosed me multiple times, claimed I needed a root canal, then claimed I didn't, then when I went in to finally get it done, she saw me for 30 seconds and told me to schedule for crowns, she's an old hag that strives on money. I have just had it with her and have had MULTIPLE problems, not just this. My root canal remains unresolved has the pain has moved under my eye. She should've stayed home and made sandwiches... you missed your calling Phillips, dentistry is not your forte. Thank you for also dislocating my jaw.
Dr. Donna B Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvent Dental, 745 S Main St, Hinesville, GA
Dr. Donna B Phillips is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Hinesville, GA.