Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna K Ahlert-Galier DDS
Dr. Donna K Ahlert-Galier, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Norman, OK. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donna K Ahlert-Galier has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donna K Ahlert-Galier has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Horrible Dr working for a horrible company!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donna K Ahlert-Galier - Posted on May 1st, 2013
I do not recommend this dentist or the company she works for. First, I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease in the last year (I am 39) that I have had my whole life. Severe dry mouth is only one of the conditions with this disease. I have had a lot of cavities filled and a few root canals because of this. I informed her that at that time, I was being tested for Sjogren's. She knew about the disease, and that it causes severe dry mouth, which can cause tooth decay, yet she still talked down to me like I was not taking care of my teeth. Yes I have a few fillings and a few root canals with crowns. She did her exam then sent me to the front to talk to some kind of financial advisor who told me that I needed $16,000 worth of work done, and wanted me to sign some contract saying I would pay for all of this! I told the man I can not afford that and I would not sign that. He then recommended that I take out a loan with them! He tried to guilt me into signing by saying that dental disease can lead to heart disease. I already knew this, my teeth were in no way that bad of shape. I found another dentist in Norman. I had another exam done and was told I did not even need 1/4 of the work done that MyDentist and Dr. Galier was trying to get me to do. They were wanting me to replace every crown I had in my mouth and a bunch of other stuff that was not needed. This place has done the same type of thing to my mother and uncle. My advice, stay away from My Dentists. They apparently will tell you a lot of stuff needs to be done to your teeth that really does not, just to make money. I only had to spend around $500 instead of the $16,000 they wanted me to spend. It would have been cheaper for me to have had all my teeth removed and have dentures put in than to have this place and dentist work on my teeth. They would try to keep bleeding me dry the rest of my life if I kept going there!
Dr. Donna K Ahlert-Galier Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donna K Ahlert-Galier's office for more information.
2001 W Lindsey St Norman, OK : (405) 751-7131
Locations & DirectionsLIFETIME DENTAL OF NORMAN, 2001 W Lindsey St, Norman, OK
Dr. Donna K Ahlert-Galier is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norman, OK.