Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna J Grant DDS
Dr. Donna J Grant, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Norwalk, IA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna J Grant has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Donna J Grant has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Root Canal
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
Dr. Donna J Grant Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Donna J Grant
Dr. Donna Grant DDS I was born in Omaha, Nebraska. I attended Westside High School, then off to the University of Nebraska for my undergraduate degree. I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University Of Nebraska Medical Center. As a Rhoads Scholar, I graduated with honors and was top 3 of my class in 1992. I was inducted into OKU, an honorary society in Dentistry. I am a member of the American Dental Association, Iowa Dental Association, and Des Moines District Society. I was just given “Top 100 Dentists in the US” by Consumer Research Council of America. Mercer Mastery, a nationwide dental practice consulting company, has given Norwalk Family Dentistry and me their “White” jersey award for our Commitment to Excellence. I am very proud to have been voted “Top 10 Dentists” in the Des Moines area by my dental peers in 2010. I have been a Norwalk Chamber of Commerce board member for a number of years and have served as President for two years. I was voted the “Chamber Member of the Year” in 2003. Other accomplishments include: President of Greater Des Moines Partnership Affiliate Council in 2005 Warren County Leader of the year in 2004 Des Moines Leadership Institute graduate in 2004 Voted ’40 under 40’ in 2005 by the Des Moines Business Record Voted “Top 10 Dentists” in Des Moines by my Dental Peers in 2010 I am attending Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies to increase my knowledge in dental esthetics and neuromuscular principles. My husband, Dave, works for Transamerica/Aegon USA. We have two crazy but wonderful boys, Jake and Cole; they attend Norwalk schools. I coach my son’s soccer and basketball teams. My family and I enjoy traveling, sports and Nebraska football. I hope you find my staff as friendly and professional as I do. Our hygiene staff is excellent and gentle, and our office personnel are organized and knowledgeable. Our dental assistants are caring, helpful, and the best in the area. I am blessed to have them all and I hope you like them also.
Locations & DirectionsNORWALK FAMILY DENTISTRY, 1101 Chatham Ave Ste 101, Norwalk, IA
Dr. Donna J Grant is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norwalk, IA.