- 11 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 6 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy W Boisen
Dr. Dorothy W Boisen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Montrose, CO. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dorothy W Boisen has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Dorothy W Boisen has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
11 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMONTROSE ORAL SURGERY AND DENTAL IMPLANT SPECIALISTS, 600 S Park Ave, Montrose, CO
Dr. Dorothy W Boisen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Montrose, CO.